Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet
Health: 150
Skill: 100
Money: --

Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Marcelle kept smiling as she absorbed everything he said, such an interesting man.
"I too enjoy many of the arts, I play the piano and harp myself. My father runs a very large coffee company that distributes to all four corners of the world. We produce very high quality and never cut corners, it's why we have been so very rich all our lives. I enjoy many things such as horseback riding, the occasional combat, and I love food though my personal favorite is vampire blood, the same as the rest of my family our entirety being Crusniks."
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet
Health: 135
Skill: 70

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Aster nodded with a small smirk over his features, so she had been with a interesting group of people and that being her family. He would of liked to speak about his family but he saw it better not to since well they were dead and that was how they were going to stay. Shifting his fork to pick up a peice of his food did he place it to his mouth silently and well defined for a man such as himself. Aster ate silently for a moment and they after doing said action did he glance up to her silently as he said.

"I see. I like art and I can't help but at times stare at it. Hm, I like certain music kinds and I tend to wear well defined clothes. Everything has to be good enough for me or else I will be disappointed. I gotta say though I like my fair side of combat."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:23 pm

"I have trained for combat since I was a very young child. All crusnik must know how to use their powers to their full potential, especially when hunting vampires. We drink their blood, it is a very lovely taste I quite like it. I too share a taste for high class fashion, I also quite enjoy painting. It's a very lovely art."
Marcelle loved feeling the firm brush between her fingers, watching as earth and sky formed on the canvas at her own will. Creating entire worlds just with the flick of her wrist, dare she say it? It almost made her feel like a god.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Aster lightly laughed or actually it would be called a chuckle, this chuckle was low and simple. Not to loud but not to quiet. It fitted him actually, it was a shame he didn't use it often or purely due to his happiness since he was hard to make him happy and to keep him happy for a long time. Aster simply continued to enjoy his food and this time did he take a sip of his glass which looked to hold some kind of clear liquid and some guessed it to be water. Some could believe what they wanted too right?

"Indeed. We all are different, but at the same time that difference brings us a bit closer. Not that many matter of that. If it makes you happy, then do it."

Simple words from a man who was hard to please at times as well as easy to make mad. Aster continued enjoying his food as much as he could since food didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 pm

A very interesting man indeed. Marcelle sipped her wine again, it was nearly gone now.
"I am quite enjoying myself, it is so difficult to find a person to talk to around here. Most are just commoner filth that I would not be caught speaking to on my death bed. But you are far superior Aster, I would like to spend more time with you, if that is not too forward."
Marcelle smiled calmly at him, spending more time with Aster would be a good venture, she felt it. She wasn't sure what brought this feeling to her but it was there so why not run with it?
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Aster blinked and looked to her as he placed his glass down as well as his fork, like he had once thought the food did not last long and that was why his plate was empty and his drink was partly gone. Tapping his chin he thought about what she said, true everyone wasn't rich and many who were not rich he could not stand. Aster lightly stopped his tapping on his chin and he looked to her and a small smirk came to his face.

"Sure. I don't mind chatting with you from time to time. I quite like our chats. First time chatting with you actually turns into a interesting spell."

Aster returned his brown gaze to his glass and decided to finish the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:44 pm

A grin covered her face as he said he would like to chat with her more. Marcelle swallowed the very last trickle of wine and placed her glass at the edge of the table.
"Wonderful!"
She replied as she turned her attention back to him, still obviously very pleased at his answer. Marcelle enjoyed Aster's company, she enjoyed Aster period. The two seemed so alike, she felt she had someone to confide in at last.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:38 am

Aster's face became blank for a time, but it passed as he blinked once and glanced up to her with a confident smirk about his features. At times, he couldn't help but show this side of himself. This is what he was half of the time, unless someone made him mad and then well that was very disappointing. Aster closed his eyes and allowed a small chuckle to pass his lips, when it had passed did he say quite curiously about himself rather to his curiousness with Marcelle it was rather he was asking a question to himself rather than to him.

"You find pleasure in with being with me. Why is that so?"

(XD I have been away, I need to stop doing that!!!)
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:55 am

Why? Come to think of it that was a difficult question to answer. Why did she suddenly start speaking to a stranger like him?
"Well, I find you very interesting Aster. I'm not quite sure why I began speaking with you but I do not regret it. I seem drawn to you, perhaps we are more alike then you or myself know just yet."
That was her best guess, though she seemed very intent on wanting to know him more. Marcelle wanted an inside view into who he was, she was somehow drawn to him. She couldn't even fathom an explanation for this strange sensation nor did she want one.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Aster sat there as he waited for her answer, when he had finally heard it did he look to her with his eyebrow raised and it was then that he closed his eyes and smirked. No one has ever said anything like that to him, rather they judge him right away and call him something rather rude or mean. Though, he is mean as well as rude some people guess it right away and it kind of irks him. It was like they read him way before getting to know him. Aster liked to put people down and when they find out what he is then well it ruins the fun for him.

"Is that so?"

Aster simply looked to the side with a blank face on now, it was kind of weird hearing someone call him that. He has been called everything in the book that is in the bad category and this makes it the first time he had heard such a nice thing said about him.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Marcelle grinned as he seemed very amused when she spoke. Aster was not used to being treated so kindly, that was very obvious. But she was not done quite yet.
"Yes, you are quite fascinating to me Aster. It is very hard to find someone who interests me as I see all those outside my family as imbeciles and common filth. You are a man who knows what he wants, and has the drive to follow it..."
She paused, flicking a white strand of hair over her shoulder in confidence.
"Much like myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2