Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet
Health: 150
Skill: 100
Money: --

Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  Empty
PostSubject: Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)    Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Health: 150
Skill: 100

Weapon: Rapier
Element: Fire

Strength: 7
Speed: 8.5
Attack: 7
Defense: 3
Intelligence: 9

Special ability: Rapier summons - the crusnik are blessed with the ability to summon a weapon. With the flick of the wrist and the sacrifice of blood, a weapon forms from the very life giver. All crusnik are restricted to a single weapon, and Marcelle's choice is a rapier. She can summon and banish it at will from her very blood, the blood loss though tampers with her abilities slightly though as a repercussion.

Skills

Death form above - Crusniks have the gift of flight as well, raven black wings come and go at will from their backs (the longer they are used and exposed the more painful it is to bring them back into the body). Marcelle uses her flight to raise high into the air, and then comes nose diving down to deal powerful damage to her enemies with her sword.
Attack: 7.5
Accuracy: 6.0

One to the chest, one to the stomach - For closer range use, Marcelle swings her rapier to slash the foe's chest, then spins to slash again across their stomach.
Attack: 6.5
Accuracy: 5.5

Bite force - For a last resort, or in the event of a fight with a vampire, Marcelle bares her fangs and sinks them into her foe. This is rarely used, many have nothing to fear unless you are a vampire, then she will bite you and drain you dry in the blink of an eye.
Attack: 5.0
Accuracy: 5.0
Back to top Go down

Marcelle's Combat Stats (Complete)
Page 1 of 1