Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet
Health: 135
Skill: 70
Money: --

Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) Empty
PostSubject: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Kanemochi Cafes, the finest place to eat and relax. Aster was actually joining the rest of the people here that were in his same class to dine for the day. Chatter of people from all around didn't seem to faze him, Aster stood at the desk and simply spoke of what he wanted. One of his hands simply placed itself on his chin as he looked over his shoulder, he found a booth that he liked and decided to take it. However, there were two people already in it and as normal did he approach them and spoke coldly to them to move. Aster was aware that they were first, but that was his seat that he liked and he wasn't going to lose it to two people who did not deserve it. Sure, they had the same money as him but he didn't see the as equals. Rather, he saw them as weak. The man and his women looked at eachother and left, this of course earned some looks from other people not that he cared. Aster sat in the booth and decided to wait for his food.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet
Health: 150
Skill: 100

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 am

For a moment they could almost be mistaken for a couple, but upon examining how they appeared so alike it was simple to see that was not the case. It was clear they were related, closely. The man and woman sitting together at a booth near a window chattered idly, the woman carrying a scathing tone with the man across from her.
"Alexander what are you going on about?"
She spat the question in the males face before taking the utensil into her teeth once again. The sweet cake dessert coated with dark chocolate and dotted with powdered sugar melted on her tounge as she glared across the table to her moronic brother.
"I'm just saying maybe it's time you started looking at yourself, not a lot of people like being talked to like their trash you know."
"Then they can speak for themselves! Now eat before your food gets cold."
Alexander sighed, sometimes he wondered who was the real elder sibling here. Marcelle's ruby irises drifted around as she waited for staff to take her now cleaned plate. For a moment she only passed over him, but she soon returned once he forced two people from their seat. A smile twitched onto her lips, what a brave gesture.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 am

Aster simply sat there with a look about him, his bang in between his eyes remained where it was never moving. The chit chat of others made a scowl to go over his features. Why did everyone talk their days away. Aster though could care less, besides he found chatter from other people to be annoying. Glancing up to the waiter did he smirk seeing his food on the table. The only thing that he bought was a simple BLT with a very interesting choice of ice tea. Most called it a special blend of tea with wine or something of that nature.

"..."

Aster leaned back in his chair while simply taking bites out of his medium sized sandwhich, all the while did he notice a simple chit chat somewhere down from him. However, that didn't mean that he was interested in their talk. Aster could only sit and eat his food while every now and again did he sip from his cup of tea blend. Aster of course smirked seeing the couple he stole from leave, and he wondered if it was his fault that they left. He could care less, actually he found it funny. Aster had put them in their place.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:19 am

Alexander took quick notice of his sister's staring, and parted himself from his meal to get her attention.
"Marcelle!"
With a bitter scowl she whipped her head back to glare at her brother. He was however unfazed and went on.
"Don't stare at someone like him, he just kicked two people out of their seats!"
"He is a man who knows what he wants, if they did not like it then why did they agree to do as he asked?"
"Either way it's rude to stare."
Marcelle sighed and gripped at her wine glass, holding the stem between her fingers and spinning the red liquid around in gentle circles before swallowing some. Marcelle felt ashamed in her actions, and angered that it was her dimwitted brother who had corrected her. He had all the brain power of a walnut, where was he to correct her?
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am

Aster simply placed his food down for a second and placing both hands now under his head did he look to the side in thought. However, a conversation got his attention for he had heard something about staring. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw a women with another man and he could guess that they were either dating or were siblings. Perhaps even both. Aster didn't show anything at first but then he smirked toward the two.

"I can not help but ask. Who was staring?"

Aster could not help but watch them with both hands still under his head, he was curious as to why someone had stared at him a moment or so ago. Was he that amusing or perhaps he was just that bad. However, he had heard the man speak of him so poorly and he couldn't help but look toward the man without much of a expression though he did place a false smirk over his features.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 am

The gentlemen spoke, and both turned to him with very different expressions. The man with shock, and abashment showed in his reddening face that he had been heard talking about the stranger. The woman with a gentle yet cold smile on her features, and she was the one who spoke.
"Forgive me, I was staring. It was quite rude of me, but I could not help but notice you removing the other two people from the seat you now occupy. Very bold...I quite like that."
Alexander's jaw dropped, now staring at Marcelle wide eyed.
"Sister..."
"Oh silence you imbecile!"
As he fell silent he forced his palm to his face, Marcelle could not be controlled no matter how hard anyone tried. The white haired maiden returned to the brunette gentlemen, and smiled once again.
"Forgive him, he has the collective wisdom of a sack of rocks."
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 am

Aster rose a eyebrow elegantly and he smirked with his eyes closed and his head turned a bit away from the both of them. So, the lady was staring at him. At least his question had been answered, now he won't need to worry about it. Chuckling lightly to the phrase that she spoke of just now did he shake his head and placed up his cup to his lips taking a very small sip. As he sat there did he decide to finish his food which wasn't much. Aster of course liked his choice of tea and may just get a refill later.

"As I see it, he is still worth something. Everyone below IQ can be used for anything."

Aster said this with his eyes now looking at the two, however his eyes seemed to keen on the male which was with her. Now he understood, they were siblings and they were surely interesting.

(XD Ah! I got to go now. Hopefully, I'll talk to you tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 am

(Bye bye! 8D)
Marcelle smiled as laughter was drawn from the stranger. Alexander flushed as he laughed and claimed even below level IQ's were worth something. How degrading. Marcelle nodded to the stranger.
"If you say so, on the risk of not being rude further allow me to introduce myself. I am Marcelle Violet Amberden, and the man sitting across from me is my elder and only brother Alexander."
She first gestured to herself then to the identical man across from her. The only thing separating them besides obvious gender was their hair styles. Marcelle's white hair was weaved into a tight braid down her back, and Alexander's was cropped short just behind his ears.
"Who do we have the pleasure of conversing with if I may ask?'
Marcelle continued despite her brother trying to speak in turn, hoping to get a reply out of the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 am

(Curses! Tomorrow turned out to be a few days! I Failed! XD)

Aster seemed calm as he listened to her. So, that was it for they were indeed siblings. Keeping his eyes on her brother did he shift his eyes finally on Marcelle. After hearing her name did he nod and close his eyes silently before smirking some what different from his casual smirks. This one held some kind of meaning but he would never speak of it. Aster then rubbed his chin curiously before removing it as he fully turned his attention on the both of them.

"Aster A. Rothchild."

Aster simply turned his body to fully face them as he placed his right hand on the back of the booth while the other one laid in his lap. A casual look then showed themselves as he crossed his legs, he actually looked very professional. However, to most that didn't know him thought of him to be serious. Serious in what nature was the real question.

"Actually, the pleasure is mine."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 am

Aster, an uncommon name by far but Marcelle quite liked the ring to it. Very professional and strong for a man like himself. Alexander focused on his food while Marcelle turned as well to face Aster. In his relaxed state she mimicked the same notion, crossing her legs as a lady would and placing her hands gracefully upon her lap.
"Please tell me Aster, what brings yourself to a place like this?"
As if she didn't obviously know, but wished to engage in a polite conversation with him. Alex was none too pleased, but then Marcelle never cared about him so she would not let him bother the two of them.
(It's okay XD)
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Aster made a rather blank face as he thought about it, he was here for food was he not? Then again, he could of stayed home and ordered something rather than having all of these people staring at him and putting a bad look upon him. Aster lightly smirked of course as he returned his attentions to Marcelle and her brother. Silently he begun wondering why she was here but figured it was for food, maybe it was something to keep her busy? Closing his eyes and lightly laughing did he decide to play a simple polite card rather than the cards he always used.

"I suppose I am here to place my mind at ease. Simply, boring staying at home all by myself."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:38 pm

People around them stared, simply stunned that these two could engage in such a simple conversation after the entrance Aster had made. Marcelle smiled, yes she knew that all too well. That large house got too quiet far too quickly. Pale fingers brushed back a piece of the white crown on her head, ignoring her sibling she continued to talk to the man.
"I can most certainly understand that, I live in a very large house and even with three siblings and my father it gets far too quiet all too quickly. My brother brought me here, I suppose to discuss how I speak to others below me but I will have none of his chatter. If they do not condone the type of speech I use to address them that is their problem."
Alexander sat in silent abashment as his face turned red. Tough he hated hearing Marcelle talk about him like this, he knew that even if he drove her completely insane she still cared deep down. He had protected her his whole life (though she did not need it) and they were still flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Aster laid his face into his hand as he looked at Marcelle and listened to her, her brother still sat with her and wasn't going to say anything anytime soon. Actually, now that he thought of it he had siblings but he killed them due to them getting in his way. It was hard to say though, why he had done such a horrible thing but then again that was his common card that he had used. Aster saw nothing for his family due to them never seeing anything in him. This man was better off alone, or so he had thought at times. Still he couldn't help but think back to that time when he was young, actually he never had any good memories besides being beaten and neglected. Aster glanced away from Marcelle and that was when he noticed the people staring and he lightly laughed again with his head down.

"Understandable. My family is gone, only I am left. Though, I am not complaining. To many mouths to feed get on my nerves some what. Going to places is the best way to put off some steam. I am here for myself at this time, yet I was not expecting to chat with a fine lady though."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Marcelle felt a pang of guilt for him, even as cold as she was Marcelle would be nothing without her family. Her brother got on her nerves all the time but he meant well, her sisters adored her as she did them in return, and her father was what kept her sane he was wonderful. Fine lady? Marcelle laughed softly but Alexander scowled lightly. This guy didn't feel right to him.
"Well thank you Aster, I did not expect to speak to a man like you but I also must say that I am very glad to be chatting with you."
Alexander sat with his mouth wide open, Marcelle turned and rolled her eyes.
"Shut your mouth you fool you are not a cod fish!"
Alexander's jaw snapped shut in an instant, he would protect his sister but she scared him to death at times.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Aster waved his hand in a way of saying 'Thanks.' a kind of thanks that fits well with simple compliments. Shifting his head to Marcelle's brother did he watch his expressions and he couldn't help but smirk with his eyes closed. Shifting back in his seat some did his face leave his hands and now his hands were over his chest in a simple manner. Aster begun to debate somethings now but with a quick mind and thought did he get rid of his debated thoughts. Looking toward Marcelle did he smile some with his expression looking kind.

"All is well with a simple chat."

After this face was made and his words left his mouth did his face go serious as he looked to the side showing nothing for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Alexander paid for the meal and stood, saying he would meet his sister at home. He glanced blankly at Aster as he walked passed him and then out the door. Marcelle smiled at Aster.
"Seems now it is just the two of us Aster. My brother has business to attend to with father, being the oldest he will inherit our father's company. I say it should go to me as my brother is a dolt but I dare not argue with father's judgement. And I am next in line, I can wait."
Marcelle grinned as she turned to pick up her glass of wine and raised it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Aster simply paid no mind to Marcelle's brother who had now left, if anything he didn't want to bother with him due to him telling that the brother does not like him. Returning his gaze on Marcelle did he blink blankly when the butler/ waiter finally came and placed his food down after so long of a time not that he was complaining. Rather, he took up his fork and begun cutting the choice of food that he had ordered. Aster cut his food well and then looking to Marcelle with his right brow raised did he smirk saying.

"From the looks of things, your brother will lose it to you. Sometimes, that happens from time to time. Say if he were to die or something. If that does happen, then you will get it."

Aster looked to his food silently and a cold smirk placed itself on his lips, would he do such a thing? Now that was a interesting topic, and knowing him he may just do such a horrible thing. It was his favorite choice of card after all.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Marcelle stared blankly into the red beverage as it turned and splashed silently against it's glass container, like a bloody sea it tossed back and forth with the slow circle motion of the stem of the glass.
"My brother tends to anger me much, but I know he only means well. I am annoyed by him, but I love him and for the time being I believe he will benefit the company. It would make me very sad to see him die, even if I would inherit the company it would not be the same without my brother. I suppose I have gotten so used to his monkey like chattering I do not know what i would do without it."
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Aster's eyes went wide when a sharp cut happened on his plate, hearing her say such things made no sense to him. Disliking someone meant they were better off dead, however she spoke of disliking him she would not kill him. Shifting his eyes to narrow and his smirk was gone did he stare at his food in a blank manner. Aster did not understand, he killed his family off due to them disliking him. He took away from them, they did nothing for him anyway but abuse him and control him. Now that he thought about it did he remember Helga standing up for him at times, a blank look came again upon his features. Helga liked him she spoke this alot actually, but he knew that if they all died and Helga was still alive with him then she would get it. She would hate him later on. Aster's teeth came down onto the bottom of his mouth as he scowled. No one cared about him. Shifting himself up did he stand and left without even touching his food, though he waited for so long to get it.

No words were spoken as he made it out of the door and stood outside away from the door and the building. Clenching his hands together in fists did he glare at the ground, confusion grew within just as much as anger and frustration.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Aster fell silent and stood, Marcelle placing her glass on the table cloth.
"Aster?"
She spoke his name just before he was out of ear shot, what was wrong? Marcelle stood and followed him outside. She gave him a few feet of clearance, standing roughly five feet behind him.
"Why did you leave?"
Marcelle asked in a calm voice, wondering if something she said had offended him.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Aster's body jerked when he heard Marcelle's voice and he looked over his shoulder and looked at her silently. What would he say? How should he say his response? Should he play coy? What should he do? Closing his eyes silently, his head removed itself from his shoulder as he continued to be silent. Thinking such things back to his childhood was never something he did. Surely was he confused. Aster sighed some what and he spoke calmly or tried to speak calm since his hands remained clenched.

"I left due to something. I don't know. It is nothing to worry about."

Aster never liked to be followed by anyone, especially if he was hurt or left alone in a ditch did he never want anyone to see him weak. A weak good for nothing man. A demon who had no clue in how to handle his feelings. A weakling was something he disliked more than seeing weak people disobey him. Aster shook his head as he placed his right hand up onto his clenched jaw, this happened from time to time when he thought such things. Shaking his head a good few times did he speak again with his hand still over his clenched jaw.

"I just need a moment of silence. I will come back in later."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:46 pm

He was lying, Marcelle knew when people were lying. But she sighed softly and nodded, respecting his wishes.
"If you say so."
With that she turned and walked back inside, many of the staring eyes had left. Not counting herself and Aster only three people remained at a single table. Taking her glass in her hand once again she turned to sit on the seat directly across from where Aster was sitting, hoping now that he had company at his table he would return soon.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Aster sighed with his eyes closed and a obvious scowl making way to his face. Both hands came up to his face as he placed them on his head in hopes of calming himself. This pain was something weird, why did he have to feel this way around other people. Happy couples, siblings together in a happy union at play, family taking pictures together....why did he never witnessed such things when he was younger? Aster sighed placing his hands down as best as he could. He would have to stop thinking about it. Stop. A moment or so passed and he calmed down fully to where he turned fully around and decided to go back in. That dull pain slowly left as he returned to his table, when he sat down did he go back to his work of placing that food back into his mouth. Aster blinked of course when he sat that he noticed Marcelle and trying his best to put everything aside did he smirk and returned to his food by placing small portions into his mouth.

"I apologize for that scene. I thank you for waiting for me."

Aster simply ate his food silently now after he spoke such words and he felt a lot better. A whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Amberden

Marcelle Amberden

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Aster came back after a few moments, and Marcelle smiled softly as he took notice of her.
"I am enjoying our time together, I do not mind waiting for someone I enjoy speaking to."
Marcelle sipped more of her wine before placing the glass back down while still keeping her fingers loosely around the glass stem.
"But I am most curious about you, tell me of yourself Aster."
Her fingers left the stem and began to circle around the top of the glass. It was not crystal and no sound resonated from her motion as it would if it were crystal but she did it anyway. Marcelle did not like to sit still for very long, she had to be doing some form of motion.
Back to top Go down
Aster A. Rothchild

Aster A. Rothchild

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Aster blinked once as he looked to her silently, the fork was lowered away from his mouth and his eyes blinked two more times before he smirked lightly looking to the side. After a moment or so did he glance to her and he wondered why she was so curious but at the same time it amused him that she was curious. Aster simply looked to his food and then glanced toward to his own glass of liquid which he hadn't took a sip from it still. A smile graced his lips, a very small smile was there over his features.

"Well, I live in a estate and I work on many things. Mainly paperwork, though it isn't work really since I don't need too. I am into art actually and I at times like to check out some new things."

Aster only gave her a bit of information, if he kept on chatting then he would be her brother and he surely didn't want to go down that low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)   Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next