Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Flower Hill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:19 pm

A hill which ends the meadow thus then leads to a hill full of flowers.
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:47 am

K.N.I.G.H.T. had been out wandering through the wilderness, not really heading anywhere in particular. It was a somewhat cool night, and she could feel it against her artificial skin. It might be a bit odd to be out in such a place during the night, but the android was searching for someone. Sure, she had promised herself that she would finally stop looking for her old mistress. Even if she found her at this point she'd probably be old and might possibly not even remember her, and that would break her heart more than it was already broken at this moment. She still couldn't quite get over the emptiness she felt due to her missing mistress though.

Blinking a few times, K.N.I.G.H.T. stopped in her tracks. She stared forward with reddish brown eyes for a moment, taking in the look of all the flowers. They're what finally calmed her 'mind'. Her left hand had moved to the hilt of her somewhat large sword for a moment, but then it fell back to her side as she reached her right hand up to fix her shoulder armor before letting out a slight sigh and closing her eyes, taking a few breaths.
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet
Health: 115
Skill: 100

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:57 am

A crisp cool night came in, the air was full of change due to the temperature being cold. Since it was night, this didn't really surprise Ivory who was walking around late at night. This happened often, her silver hues were looking over her own feet as she watched them made contact with the ground. A small but childish grin came to her features as she began to stomp at random, her weapon was placed upon her back in a great and comfort manner. Ivy continued to stomp for fun up this slope, it was a mighty hill now that she could admit but the look of fun never left her face as she stopped rather quietly as if all fun had left. Flowers as far as her silver hues could pick up, but then a figure of another person came to be and she blinked once with wide eyes. There was someone else up here and by the looks of it she was taking in this view.

Ivory softly bit her bottom lip as she began to think on what she could do, she surely did not want to distub the person. Perhaps she could go back down and come back later, or maybe she could quietly walk by her and not say a thing to her since she could tell that it was another girl. Ivy shifted her eyes from side to side clearly having a bad time on trying to figure out what to do. Ivy couldn't help but hold her own breath as she calmly walked a good ways away from the other who was so interested in the sight. Not that it isn't much of a surprise, the view was breath-taking.
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 am

Slowly, K.N.I.G.H.T.'s eyes opened back up. The receptors that people called 'ears' had picked up some noises. She slowly turned herself to looked towards where the noise had come from. She gave a slight gasp, finding herself rather surprised to see the figure of something humanoid. She had been expecting to see an animal. It didn't take her long at all to determine that the figure was female...And now moving away from her. She cocked her head to the side slightly, her bangs flopping, though no hair fell into her face, as the longest parts of it were pulled back into a clip. She stared after the girl for a few moments before finally opening her mouth to speak, "Did I disturb you...?" Her voice was strong, but not overly loud, or harsh. It simply...existed. Almost a happy medium, though it didn't hold much emotion.

The android fidgeted slightly in her place, the white 'dress' that she wore swaying slightly. The moon reflected rather well off of the surface, as well as her hair, almost making it seem to glow. There was a slight reflection off of her skin, but nothing major since she wasn't THAT pale. The light made it fairly easy to see that her skin was nearly flawless, except where the thin barcode sat on her skin, starting behind her left ear and running down the side of her neck all the way to the bottom, the numbers not really visible for reading from the distance she was away from the stranger; though the marking was fairly noticeable since it looked somewhat awkward and unnatural on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 am

A quiet gasp escaped Ivory's lips as she turned to look at the other with her eyes wide, after a second did she smile closing her eyes as she shook her head in a happy gesture or it seemed that way. "Oh no! You are fine! I thought that I was disturbing you!" Ivy spoke honestly and as she shook her head again did her right hand come up and rub the back of her head as she gave that lightly embarrassed laugh. Ivory tended to do stuff like that, laugh in a weird manner and show a bit of a shyness that was unknown to her. Ivy was a girl who was viewed differently from others due to her liking things that were just to strange for girl's to like. Ivory some what blamed that on her brother though, or was that fair.

After a moment she relaxed herself and placed her hands behind her back as she looked at the flower's calmly. The moon was perfect this time of night, everything just seemed to glow and to her she liked things like that. Ivory had some what forgotten that her skin was cream toned since her skin was faintly glowing. Of course, she noticed it when she looked down and sort of gasped only then to lightly laugh at herself.
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:23 am

Nodding just slightly before opening her mouth, K.N.I.G.H.T. spoke once more, "You did not bother me. I'm in a public area after all. If I was worried about being bothered, I'd be somewhere more secluded." For an android, K.N.I.G.H.T. spoke well. There were no awkward breaks between her words, or a robotic sound to it. Her father had done a good job when he created her, though she definitely hated to admit it since she still resented him. She looked over her shoulder to the flowers once more, and turned her back on the girl that was with her. She walked forward a moment before coming to a stop. She knelt down and slowly reached a hand out to pick a flower; being extremely careful with the delicate thing.

Straightening back up, K.N.I.G.H.T turned herself to face the girl once more, "The organic plant life is rather beautiful, isn't it?" Her wording was off compared to how people generally spoke, but that tended to happen rather often. She was silent a moment longer before speaking again, "What brings you here tonight?" Some curiosity showed itself in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 am

Ivory couldn't help but watch her for a moment, a kind of curiousness that was within a young lady of Ivy's age. As she watched she couldn't help but sigh happy that she hadn't bothered her, if she had then well who knows what would of happened. Ivy blinked however when she watched her pick up a flower and she couldn't help but look at the flower with her eyes wide. Her manners seemed related to a cat since her silver hues seemed to become a lighter color. After a moment though did she shake her head and laughed again. "Uh-huh! I like how everything looks! The moon is perfect and the air is just right." Ivory stopped her laughter as she looked to her feet for a second.

Glancing up though was she able to hear what was spoken, and she couldn't help but rub her chin in that manner in which it seemed that she would be in trouble if she spoke of it but then shrugged it off. No one was giving her a limit and she did kind of live by herself. "Well, to be honest I am out her adventuring for a bit. Can't sleep, may as well tire myself out huh?" Ivy said this in a way that only everyone could understand or she guessed that everyone understood it anyway.
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:39 am

K.N.I.G.H.T. arched her eyebrow slightly at what she read to be excitement coming from the girl as she spoke. "Yes. The moon does seem to make the area look better." Tilting her head again as the girl responded to her second question, the android remained silent for a few moments. "Can't sleep...?" She seemed somewhat confused at first, but also like she was thinking, and then it clicked, and the fact that she now understood was clearly displayed on her face, "Ah, yes. My memory unit recognizes that this happened often with previous beings I have been around." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Tiring yourself out seems like a good solution to that problem." She gave a small nod of approval at the girls actions, thinking that they were rather smart.

It was awkward for K.N.I.G.H.T. To be conversing, yet to have nothing to clearly identify with who or what she was speaking. The what that she thought of was in the utmost respect, as some beings that she had met didn't actually identify with a 'who', and sometimes she herself didn't. It depended on the day. "What do you call yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:46 am

Ivory smiled to the response that was given and she couldn't help but stare at the moon, it was a big orb in the sky and she oftenly wondered how it got up there. A second passed by and she looked to the other with even more rounder eyes but then she closed them and lightly laughed. "The moon is so cool. At night when I can't sleep it is kind of there for me." Ivy shifted her head to the right when she heard the second question in which she nodded and looked down kind of embarrassed again. It was so hard for her to sleep, and when she does sleep she stays out of it. "I think my body is different from my mind?" Ivory mumbled this and then gave a blank face which didn't last long since she smirked a little bit. It was comforting actually, to talk to someone. Ivy had to admit she is making improvements in talking with people, then again people like different things.

After a while and rubbing her arm for no reason did she look up and she smiled getting rid of her smirk. "Ivory is what most call me. Others call me Ivy!" Ivory debated if she should place her hand out to shake hands but thought against it for a second as she asked kindly. "What about you? What can I call you?"
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 am

K.N.I.G.H.T. stared at the girl blankly for a moment, "I see. You find comfort in the moon." She glanced away for a moment and continued speaking, more to herself than the girl, "Not surprising. The moon appears to affect all living creatures in some way or the other." She looked back to the girl when she spoke a response to the question she had previously asked, and K.N.I.G.H.T.'s eyebrows slowly pulled together as she stared at the girl in front of her, confusion clearly written all over her features. "What do you mean?"

After a moment of hesitation, the android spoke up, "Would you prefer I call you Ivory, or Ivy?" She fell silent again though, when Ivory asked her about herself. She had a name at one point, and that had been Aella...but it was now obsolete. She no longer had a name since her mistress was gone, and it hurt to bring up the old name, so after a long process of thought she spoke, 'I am Keen New Intelligence Guided by Haematothermal Technology: Model number 2838a." Her right hand instinctively moved to cross over her body and touch at the barcode on her skin, her fingers resting over the last 5 signs written there. There she had only used those, as those were what she had normally been identified as, since no one really wanted to read out the long list of numbers before that. "People call me K.N.I.G.H.T. though. Or sometimes 2838a."
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Ivory shrugged in a open manner with her face quite open as well, she had a smile over her features and a changed look in her eye. This view of the moon was really something and actually at times like this is it hard to relax and sleep. Ivy liked sights as beautiful as this one, which was why she moved around alot and went on adventures all by herself. "I like the moon. What can I say, I wish I had something like that on my finger as a ring or something?" Ivory blinked however and laughed a little bit to herself. She had big dreams and a lot of times she couldn't help but tell others of her dreams or ideas. A blink was all that was needed to look over at the other, Ivy couldn't help but smile a little bit. The moon was really something, especially at this time of night. "I think my mind is out beating my body or maybe it is the other way around? I have no clue." Ivy shrugged with a lightly thoughtful look over her features.

"Doesn't matter to me. Call me what you like." Ivory closed her eyes as she smiled and giggled. After a moment did she stop her laughter for a time as she looked at her with wide eyes. Ivory couldn't help but wonder if she heard her right and then she couldn't help but grin large at the idea that she was talking to a andriod. "That is so cool! You are a andriod? They are the bomb!" Ivy said this with excitement and pure happiness on her face. Perhaps it was her first time seeing one? Ivory had only heard about andriods from books and such but to actually meet one was amazing. "I like your name but it sounds a little to long for me to say. How about I just call you Luna?" Ivory was only saying this cause of how the moon fit her perfectly.
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 pm

K.N.I.G.H.T. watched Ivory with a slight curiosity, especially each time that the girl spoke. The android's head tilted to the side slightly for what felt like the thousandth time in this meeting. "The moon on your finger? I suppose a stone could be replicated to look like it in similarity. Or it could in my time. Now it could probably at least be made to remind you." K.N.I.G.H.T. once more looked slightly confused and frowned slightly. "I do not understand...but I am incapable of having that happen so..." She seemed somewhat frustrated with herself.

When Ivory told her to call her whatever she wanted, K.N.I.G.H.T. seemed extremely hesitant before speaking up, "I shall call you Ivory then. As that is your name." K.N.I.G.H.T. didn't particularly seem amused by Ivory's statement, but instead took it literally, and therefore treated Ivory like she was mistaken by facts, and gave her the facts, "I am not a
bomb. I contain no explosives...Though I suppose if enough heat was applied I could become one."
The android looked extremely shocked at Ivory's last comment. It seemed as if she contemplated it momentarily, before shaking her head slightly and stating, "That would be inappropriate. Only my Master or Mistress may name me; and since I have no one right now, I do not have a name, and will remain nameless." A somewhat sad expression crossed over K.N.I.G.H.T.'s face as she felt a certain loneliness and abandonment before she added, "You may simply call me Knight."
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 am

Ivory seemed lost in thought for a moment but then blinked and frowned some what to all that was spoken, and rather she didn't know what to say at first. A long a blank expression came over her features. "I guess a moon stone would work. I have no clue?", Ivory shrugged almost to relaxed though her expression still seemed blank. Ivy seemed to look at Knight with a rather blank face but it was probably due to the amount of words being taken in at this moment. "Well, I couldn't really see you as a bomb. I would rather see you as a person, or something close to it. After all, you are some what cool and well I like androids and other future like stuff. Is that alright to call it stuff though?" Ivory's face became less than blank as she looked up in thought with her lip out some what. Closing her eyes for a moment did she shrug to herself and then turned her attention back to Knight, and that was when she saw her features being sad.

As a moment or so passed, she looked down with a frown now over her face, it was like she was relating to Knight in some way. After all, Ivy did leave her home to come here and she can't deny that she missed her home. "Oh okay, I didn't mean to bring up any sad thoughts for you. I actually thought you were part of the moon, you do kind of blend with its shine well. " Ivory shifted her eyes in a nervous manner as she turned her face away from Knight, but it was due to her some what shyness or perhaps she was embarrassed. It was hard to tell at times, when she heard her speak of simply calling her Knight did she do a quiet nod as her eyes seemed to be stuck to the ground for a while.

(DX I apologize for being away! So much happened!)
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am

K.N.I.G.H.T. was quiet for a few moments, as if thinking over what Ivory had said. She seemed to nod her head after those moments of silent as she opened her mouth and spoke, "A moonstone. I think that would do nicely." She gave a small smile as she glanced towards Ivory before looking elsewhere once more. "Oh, I see. You didn't mean bomb in the literal sense of the term, but used it in a different context. Noted." She looked slightly embarrassed as she spoke, but her cheeks didn't change any color, as it was impossible for her to blush. She glanced towards Ivory then and watched her for a moment before giving a slight hint at a smile, "I believe the term 'stuff' can be applied here. I think everyone and everything fits into the category of 'stuff'. If you think that we are cool, then you would have loved the past."

"You thought I was part of the moon?" K.N.I.G.H.T. moved herself over towards the flowers again, and knelt down so that she could reach out to gently touch their petals; her back to Ivory. She seemed to momentarily be lost in thought, but it didn't last long at all. "Perhaps it is because the moon and I spend so much time together." She moved her hand away and lifted it up to run her fingers through her white hair as she spoke again, "I promise myself that I will not look for my old Mistress. She has been gone long enough that the name she had given me no longer applies by default. Yet I come out often to look for her. How silly." She gave a small smile as she glanced over her shoulder to look at Ivory, "Wouldn't you agree?"

(No worries :).)
Back to top Go down
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:15 am

Ivory did a smile toward Knight as she placed her hands behind herself and actually shifted her body from side to side. "Next time I go out shopping I may just get me one!" Ivy couldn't help but feel very happy somewhat now, and as she continued to feel this way did she stop her actions and looked toward Knight curiously. "I could not picture you as a bomb though? I really can't say why, I just think that it is cause you are very cool? Wait! That is not saying why! My bad!" Ivory let out a very cute sounding laugh which to her it was quite normal. After her laughter did she blink a few times before smiling big and placing her hands under her chin which gave her a very excited look. "I know! It is so unfair that I wasn't there but at the same time I am thankful since well I'm talking to you ain't I?" Ivory couldn't help but close her eyes and do a small tilted smiled to the right hand side. She was happy now, only cause she found Knight so cool. Anything like that would be considered cool to Ivy and well she wasn't that very hard to please. Ivory looked up to the sky back to the moon and then she looked to Knight curiously again, she was now wondering why she had thought that but in truth it kind of did look to be that Knight was part of the moon.

Ivy did a smile toward Knight when she heard her speak and she had to admit she found that very cool with a hint of mysteriousness added in. "That makes sense but at the same time people wanna get to know you right? I mean they want to know more about the moon don't they?" Ivory rubbed the back of her head in a small kind of shy way or it looked that way. Stopping her action did she glance to Knight and did a normal expression which was some what supportive. "I would not think it silly? I mean, it makes you more approachable. Your old mistress must of left a strong impression on you. In which case she helped you learn about a few things. If anything, it isn't silly! She kind of did help you learn and grow!"

(Thank you! <3 )
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am

K.N.I.G.H.T. blinked slightly when she heard Ivory laugh and lifted her head up from where she had been looking to look over her shoulder at the girl. She scowled slightly in curiosity before shaking her head after a moment and looking away again. She gave a small smile and brushed off what Ivory was saying about the whole bomb thing. She was growing slightly more confused by it, and so she simply decided she would ignore it. She perked up slightly though when Ivory responded to her own comment about the past. "Do you truly find me to be interesting? Other than being really old and an android?" K.N.I.G.H.T. herself always thought that she was a somewhat dull being. Perhaps because she tried to push people away so often that she was alone a lot. The android lifted her ungloved hand to rub at the back of her neck slightly; she had gone silent once more. That was part of K.N.I.G.H.T.'s problem as an android, she seemed to over analyze things and be in constant thought.

Snapping out of thought at Ivory's words, K.N.I.G.H.T. reached down to gently pick one of the flowers in front of her; a simple red tulip. She turned to face Ivory then and casually shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Do they?" Her lips pressed into a thin line for a moment before moving into a sort of a smile, "Thank you...It is silly though...She's been Missing long enough that she's probably an old lady now, or even possibly...gone. If she happens to be an old lady...She probably wouldn't want to see me. Know what I mean?" It all made sense in K.N.I.G.H.T.'s head. Who would want to have someone they had once cared for see them in a state like that. It would probably be painful for the both of them. She blinked slightly before stepping forward towards Ivory and holding the flower out, "Here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Hill   Flower Hill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Hill
Page 1 of 1