Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Areas within Seken.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

Areas within Seken.  Empty
PostSubject: Areas within Seken.    Areas within Seken.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm

This will give you a understanding on how this site is layed out. At the same time will it give you a better way of seeing how Seken looks and how vast of a land it is.

-Enjoy! Yosh!

Seken- This is a normal city with lots to offer the residents who are living here. This normal city has been around for quite a while and some changes have been happening lately. Due to residents moving in and out of this city has it been called a busy city due to the massive number of people coming and leaving. Cars of large numbers have been seen passing throughout this city and many students walk the streets in comfort due to the many normal rules that have been enforced here. School is normal much like the University with it being normal and comfortable as well. This city has been called 'Seken' due to its name remaining the same for quite a long time. Compare this city to Tokyo, Japan. After all there are so many lights and so many things to do in this city, it is peaceful here at times which makes people feel very safe. Normal residents are happy here while you have others who want to leave and prove themselves.

Kanemochi- This city is within the Seken District, actually it is overhead of the Seken city due to so many rich people living here and doing as they please. Due to the wealth have the residents within this rich city decided to break apart from the Seken District and they have succeeded. Now, the residents here live by their own rules and do what they please wether it being taxes to rules that normal people follow. One can tell that this city is rich due to the many elegant buildings and hot rod cars going through the roads. One merely doesn't move in here without having money to show off. The residents here are quite rude and if not stuck up, but there are that little few that may say hello and want to be your friend....but at a cost I am afriad.

Wilderness of Seken- Due to the massive destruction of forests everywhere within Seken have some people decided to protect a small portion of land from the rich residents and or the selfish construction workers. This wilderness is protected by the Seken reserve which tells how many people want to keep the forests alive and well. Some people come here to clear their mind or watch the animals roam. This place is free and some people think of it as fair to keep it safe from ever being destroyed. Once a year if not yearly will they allow hunting to keep the number of animals in check though it at times fails.

Akemi Toshi- A close relation to Seken, this city is within the mountains and from there can you see Kanemochi and Seken. It is a perfect spot for people to come and watch the leaves fall from the trees. As weird as it sounds, this city pretty much stays in fall or it appears that way due to the trees always being a mixture of red, yellow, and orange. It is a wonderful place and many come here just to relax but at the same time challenge themselves. Much like Seken this city is peaceful and many residents are glad that it is similar to Seken but at the sametime different.

Daitoshi- A rather large and massive city that blows Seken and Akemi Toshi away, this city has large buildings as high as the sky and always someone is in a hurry to get to a certain place or location. No schools are here due to never having room. The only school is the High School. Cars are always in traffic and the buildings are always pack full of customers no matter what store it is you are running. Residents here are very upset due to the traffic jams and one merely can't live here unless they can handle some obstacles.

Outskirts of Seken- This is the outskirts of the cities that we all know, many new things are out there and not that many people want to go out and see what is new. Villages with ninja are a common sight while a Haunted Villa sits at a top of a hill. So many things are new within this area and you many find yourself wanting to go to these places. If you do then please go at your own risk, then again the rules of Seken are limited and they can't keep everyone out. Enjoy the new surroundings of the Outskirts.

Overseas- Across the ocean are there cities and new states, boats of plenty float in the ocean and many new discoveries are found everyday at these new states. Residents choose to go overseas when they are on vacation or are trying to retire. I gotta say, it is pretty nice at times. However, things like storms and such happen which I guess mother nature is testing us...either that or this world is.
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com

Areas within Seken.
Page 1 of 1