Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

About Lost World of Seken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

About Lost World of Seken Empty
PostSubject: About Lost World of Seken   About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:38 am

-Seken
-Kanemochi
-Wilderness of Seken
-Akemi Toshi
-Overseas

Five different places to explore and check out, everyone can choose to live in a average city like Seken or Akemi Toshi or live in a rich city which is known Kanemochi.

These places all have different things to give to their residents. Become a college student for either Seken or Akemi Toshi, become what you have always wanted to be.

The Private school is the only difference for it is not a college and it is just a Elementary School with a Highschool fused in. Due to having rich parents, they do not need to go to college after they graduate and they automatically take over their parent's buisness. Not a bad life really? XD Yosh!

This is just the beginning! More things will be added later! I hope you like how it looks so far my friends! Yosh! XD
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

About Lost World of Seken Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Lost World of Seken   About Lost World of Seken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 pm

The Residents of Seken.

-Humans, are average people who are seen almost everywhere. They go to school, get jobs, sometimes attend college, and start a brand new life with family and friends. However, some humans are not average and hold many things that we least expect. Some have a element while some have a special ability which makes them equal foes to almost every other race here. Humans, are normally seen in Seken. It is not a surprise really, for humans are everywhere.

-Crusnik, are vampires who feed from other vampires to just normal vampires. They can live a long time and some come from rich families due to their kind being smart and wielding different kind of powers. Much like the humans they are common here in Seken, though they want nothing to do with humans most of the time and they see Vampire's as rivals. Beautiful creatures close up, but very dangerous to encounter.

-Vampires, are beings who feed off of blood from humans. These vampires have gotten over their weaknesses or most of them. Some can enter into the sunlight but they would have to wear sunglasses, not weak against crosses or wooden stakes they surely defeated their so many things that make them weak or kill them. Some high class vampires can change humans into vampires but they would have to do a ritual of sharing their blood to the human. These beings live off of humans, and once they feed from the human victim do they not feel a thing only pleasure. Much like the Crusniks, some are rich and live long. A feud has been going on for sometime between these two different blood suckers.

-Werewolves, are beings who look human but can change into a wolf at any given time. Some werewolves rule a pack while others travel alone and hunt by themselves. Vampires and Werewolves have been at eachother's throats for a long time. Crusniks do not fear werewolves but they can not stand them. As far as the Werewolves are concerned the Crusniks are like the vampires. Some werewolves have been known to live for a very long time, though we do not know if they have the same weaknesses as the rumors say.

-Hybrids, are common due to two different races falling in love and making a hybrid 'Half-breed'. Seken sees nothing wrong with the Hybrids, if they come from two different races then there is nothing wrong. Most are sometimes half human while sometimes they are half vampire and half werewolf. There are endless types of Hybrids, some humans find them very interesting. Due to them being half of another race have they been known to live a tad bit longer than most humans. If they are from two different races however will their life span increase.

-Neko's, are beings with cat ears and a cat tail. They turn into a cat to escape quickly and some can talk to other of their kind through their minds. This kind of connection has not been proven, however it has been proven for Neko siblings.

-Eternals, are humans who have been cursed to live for a long time. Some count this curse as a blessing while others try to undo their curses. They are perfectly human, though they do have their own powers to protect themselves.

-Androids/ Cyborgs, appear to be human but they are entirely human. Some were made to feel feelings while others were denied to feel a thing. They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, they can appear to be adults and even sometimes can they appear as children. They have a purpose and they want to see it through to the end, which means most seek out masters. Though, they appear human they are not and can surely pack a punch if you were to attack one. Normally, they are peaceful but if some have masters then chances are high that the master's will order them to attack.

-Mages/ Witches, appear to be human due to their looks but they have magic on their side and some have been known to curse people. Witches are normally said to be ugly but that is entirely false, the same thing with the Mages or Wizards. They can age but some choose to make a potion to stop that from happening. Mages/ Witches are indeed smart and can prove to be a bit of a challenge.

-Inugami, much like the nekos the Inugami hold dog traits with dog ears and tails. Much like a dog are they loyal and are said to be anyones best friend. They can indeed turn into a dog and most can speak to any race and in turn that race understands them. Gentle beings they are, and they become attached way to quickly to a person. However, they have fangs and will bite when needed.

-Elves, are beings with long ears and excellent hunting skills. Some are even masters in medicines, mostly found in tribes do they cherish the wilderness. Though, there are some who decided to go on their own and do what they please. The age of Elves are different and some have not yet figured out on why that is so.

-Kitsunes, are foxes or are people who appear to be human though they have fox ears, tails, paws, etc. They are slick and cunning and can use fox magic, the purest of magic around. They are funny beings who love to lie and steal to get the things that they want, though some of them prove to be nice and kind. They do not have to fear becoming to old, for they live for a long time.

-Fairies, are human like beings with fairy wings. They can change their size and have been known to help out humans who have saved them or did something for them. Do not be fooled by their appearance for they can be strong, especially in the arts of Archery.

-Dragons, creatures who are massive in size and can spit out fire once provoked. These beings have been around for a very long time and can pose as a strong opponent for warriors of any kind and size. Some Dragons are old and like to share their wisdom with anyone who seeks it, they can turn into a human to blend in with the rest of the races. Indeed, they are powerful beings who should be treated with respect. However, some Dragons are not nice and can be mean and wild to anyone who comes into their path.

-Angels, are beings of light and even sometimes can be beings of darkness. Angels are mysterious beings who have only one thing on their mind. The pure angels of light want to bring peace throughout the land, while dark angels want to create chaos for their light hearted kin. Each Angel is good in combat and can be tricky to defeat.

-Demons, are beings of darkness. They seek to make lives harder for everyone, and some choose to play around and goof off. Any kind of demon is common here, and most stay away from them due to their ways. However, some demons are not bad and some can even be trusted.

-Ajin, are hybrids who were born in poor situations. If a Hybrid does not have any money or enough to keep themselves alive will they be considered Ajin. They are sold like cattle in auction to the rich, and even sometimes average people can buy them. It is a hard life being a Ajin, though they do have a double edged side for they are excellent fighters. Some can even be so loyal they would give up their lives for certain masters.

-Elementals, are humans who were born with one element and thus are masters with it. Parents of a Elemental can sometimes be so loving to the child while others can be so cruel to them all due to their differences. Good fighters as well as loyal friends, it might be wise to be-friend one. Just in case you are in a sticky siuation.

This explains the residents of Seken, choose one to start your journey into Seken!
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com

About Lost World of Seken
Page 1 of 1