Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
 Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Onna, Ivory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivory

Ivory

Character sheet
Health: 115
Skill: 100
Money: --

Onna, Ivory Empty
PostSubject: Onna, Ivory    Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Lost World of Seken

---

Name: Ivory Onna

Onna, Ivory Tumblr_mqo7hbGD1Y1sv8rvqo1_500

Race: Human
Nickname(s): Ivy
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Student or Resident: Resident.

---

Eye Color: Silver
Hair Color: Dark Chocolate
Hair Style(s): Short and evenly cut.
Skin Tone: Cream Toned
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 pounds
Marking(s): None, though has a small Japanese tattoo on her right wrist which means 'Dream'
Attire: Rather a gothic type lolita style. Her clothes are what make up her, they all are cool looking and they fit her and her tom-boyish kind of personality. However, she will wear sleeveless black tops with black normal jeans. Ivory is a kind of girl who is viewed on as a boy as well as being viewed on as being a goth type of girl. Though, she isn't a goth due to her being happy almost all of the time and wanting to adventure a little. More about her attire will be shared in due time. <3

---

Personality: A tom-boy who loves to adventure out on her own, she always smiles and likes to have fun due to her young age. She is almost always bubbly and is never sad about anything, though when she does get sad will she show it often. Ivory loves to play sports and she loves to talk to people though she kind of sucks at it. Around others she tries to open herself up and talk to them, but at times it fails. She is a fun person to be around with, you just have to watch out for her since she is a bit of a klutz. Ivy is also a good cook and a stay at home mom though she is some what immature, she can be mature when the time is right.

On other occassions she is a very good friend to be with, and around those she likes she will always smile and spoil them rotten.
Talent(s): Cooking, Cleaning, Making weapons, and fixing stuff outdoors or in.
Habit(s): Ivory tends to mumble out insults, and other times will she fall over her own foot.
Like(s): Ramen Noodles, conversing, playing with friends, climbing things, and learning new things.
Dislike(s): Bullies, certain animals being larger than she is, heights.
Fear(s): Violent storms. Lightning is her biggest fear.

Preference(s): Ivory likes a guy who is understanding and compassionate, with other women she wants them to be there for her and give her support. Also, she likes to shop around and if anyone is willing to shop with her then she is yours to keep.  Ivy is not picky with body types or stuff like that but she does want someone to love her.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Noob. Unskilled. <3

---

Fighting Style(s): Good with weapons of almost any kind though she uses a scythe like gun.

Weapon Type: Scythe
Secondary Weapon: In-built gun
Armor/ Defense Attire: None, uses her weapon as a shield.

Element: Light

Special Ability: Ivory has a ability in which she can make certain objects explode. Needs the scythe to do it however.

Luggage: One strapped Mini-bookbag.

---

Guardian(s): Older Brother known as Branden.
Sibling(s): Branden, 21
Hometown: Ivory came from New Jersey.
Birthdate: Nov. 14th

History:

This story is about a girl who wanted to be interesting, a kind of interesting which can only be described as cool. Ivory Onna was a girl who believed in the right thing and always the right thing. Her brother was proud of how she grew and in a way it was a good relationship.
Things started off as they normally did, Ivy would go out and train and her brother would go out and work. It was normal, unlike most girl's Ivy was one who didn't like school and never went. Rather she went out on her own alot and worked on things to make her a fighter. It kind of worked but at what cost? Hardly no one wanted to talk to her and how strange she was.

However, this didn't lower her feelings. She continued being happy and continued to do the things she loved. Her brother saw nothing wrong and thus let her continue in what she was doing. At night she would cook and in the morning she would train, then she changed it up a bit. Everyone didn't know what to say about her and so left her alone. Ivory was happy until she wanted to be a hunter and thus moved away from her home and her brother who didn't object. Ivory now lives alone and is now taking in her new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

Onna, Ivory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onna, Ivory    Onna, Ivory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I approve you! Nice look!

Onna, Ivory Shizuo_render_by_asmodeusxander-d521xje
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com

Onna, Ivory
Page 1 of 1