Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Rules. (Read First.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

Rules. (Read First.) Empty
PostSubject: Rules. (Read First.)   Rules. (Read First.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am

1. Be nice to everyone, we are all people and have feelings. Treat everyone fairly and nicely, we are all friends on here and we need to respect eachother.

2. God-modding is not allowed on here, everyone is not perfect and we all have our flaws. Fight fairly and evenly, if you notice anyone who is going against this rule please let someone know. We want your time on here to be a good one, we do not want to push everyone away cause we act better than everyone. Fights will occur on this site. Character vs Character, so fight fairly and there will not be a problem. Though, if you are going against this rule then you will be banned. We wouldn't want to do that, since we want everyones time on here to be a fun one.

3. Death may come to happen to ones character, it happens when someone wants to kill him/ her off. If that is the case then the one who loses their character will be free to make another character. If death happens without her or his permission then we hope it was a fair battle and that there were no grudges. Still, you would be able to make another character if you lose one.

4. This sites rating is indeed mature, things happen in life which are common. Romances will become serious, babies will be made, other kinds of interaction will also be experienced. Even the bad kind, if you suspect that emotions get to strong then let everyone know by placing 'Mature' or 'M' in the thread topic title. Every kind of thing happens in everyday life, it is normal sad to say and relationships do become strong. It is the way of life.

5. Active is indeed a good thing on a site. If you are on more, you will experience a lot of new things as well as characters. Of course, if your character has a relationship with someone be sure to be on just to continue on your plot that you are working on with that person. Being active makes the site look more alive and fun and we want that for everyone who comes on. It would be nice to have everyone come on here and have a fun time, that way the site grows and more people will be more interested in joining us.

6. The limit of post is not important, though there are some who likes paragraphs or have their own way of role playing. We all are different and we like posting small or large. So, feel free to post in any way you want. There is no word count, but if you like paragraphs let everyone know. We do not want your experience to be a bad one due to someone not knowing what you like in posting. If you let everyone know, it will make it more fun for everyone due to them knowing and making posts that you like.

7. Characters are not limited though, some people can not stand having more than two due to it being easy to do. We will allow everyone to make three characters, it is simple and not that hard to remember.

8. Role playing is fun to do with a person, but if you feel the need to post by yourself then please do so. That way it adds character within your character and some may find it more fun to plot with you. Not everyone likes role playing alone, but sometimes someone wants to try something new or wants to RP alone. It builds a plot in a way for that character and people find it fun to plot with different characters.

9. Treat everyone nicely in the Chatbox. You are allowed to chat with everyone, though if you are role playing with someone be sure to post as fast as possible. The chatbox is there to talk to different people, not to distract you and thus ruin your time in role playing. Please reply as fast as you can to your RP buddies!

10. The most important rule on this site, have fun and enjoy your time on here. If something new is added to the rules be sure to read them so you are on top of things. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask.

Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com

Rules. (Read First.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost World of Seken :: Getting Started :: Rules/ Data-
Jump to: