Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

K.N.I.G.H.T. Empty
PostSubject: K.N.I.G.H.T.   K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Lost World of Seken

---

Name:Keen New Intelligence Guided by Haematothermal Technology

K.N.I.G.H.T. 4b23f0c9-d9c5-499a-8b54-d36981d0ec32_zpsf19b6b20

Race:Android/Cyborg
Nickname(s): K.N.I.G.H.T.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual.

Student or Resident: Resident.

---

Eye Color: Brownish red.
Hair Color: White.
Hair Style(s): K.N.I.G.H.T. generally wears her hair pulled back by a clip in a way that it is pressed to the back of her head, the tips of her hair probably showing slightly at the top of her head. Her hair was cut somewhat shorter in the front, so it hangs loose from the clip and fits to the side of her face. She has bangs that are swept to the right.
Skin Tone: K.N.I.G.H.T. is somewhat on the paler side, but she isn't so pale that she looks ill.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: K.N.I.G.H.T. weighs around a ton since she is made almost entirely of metal.
Marking(s): K.N.I.G.H.T. doesn't really have any markings other than a thin, but long barcode that rests on the skin behind her left ear, running its way down the side of her neck to the base. The numbers that go with the barcode read '0003025....98021592092838a'. There are more numbers than those that are shown, but it stands for her model number. The part of the barcode important to her is the '2838a' part. sometimes if she knows that she is going to be fighting she might put some warpaint on; a tradition left from her past.
Attire: K.N.I.G.H.T. can generally be found in what can more easily be explained as a short white dress. There is only a strap on the left shoulder, and the bottom of it is somewhat torn up, indicating that at one time there had probably been more to the dress. Around her abdomen she wears a reddish brown corset, and a lighter brown leather belt hangs loosely around her under it. She almost always has a metal shoulder plate, and armored glove on her left arm/hand as that is the one she wields her blade with. On her feet she simply wears brown boots.

---

Personality:Though K.N.I.G.H.T. can be programmed to act any certain way by her master, she can still have feelings that conflict with how she is supposed to act though she can’t display them. Her personality unmodified is a bit irritable since connections to her previous loved ones have been severed. There are many times that K.N.I.G.H.T. may talk a bit complicated since her mind is pretty much a computer, and despite being able to ‘feel’ as she was programmed to she can at times have trouble voicing her feelings. This in turn causes her to feel some rage and she will take this out on anyone and everyone. She does in fact know right from wrong though sometimes the line is blurred by her anger and the fact that often when she feels an emotion it comes on quite strong, a glitch in her programming. At times her emotions can be a bit swayed by the man who created her as he somehow successfully placed a piece of his soul into her, leaving a connection between the two of them.
Talent(s): K.N.I.G.H.T. is good at mechanics since she often needs to repair/maintain herself.
Habit(s): One habit of K.N.I.G.H.T.'s is that she may talk in a way that many humans (what she was modeled after) wouldn't. Another is that she grabs onto the handle of her sword when she grows irritated or feels threatened.
Like(s): She likes reading since she can obtain more knowledge, any type of music except rap, and she enjoys having a master or mistress if they don't try controlling her in every way.
Dislike(s): She doesn't like being used as a tool, being interrupted while talking, being distracted from reading, or excessive amounts of water.K
Fear(s): K.N.I.G.H.T. has a fear of horses as she saw two of her masters quartered by them, and she also has a fear of...bunnies...for no particular reason.

Preference(s): K.N.I.G.H.T. doesn't particularly have a preference. Any girl she can get along with and finds herself interested in like that is fine with her. Though generally if she is in a serious relationship she prefers that the girl she is with be her mistress, since she can then devote her time and attention to them, rather than having to balance them with having another master/mistress.
Skilled/ Unskilled: She's been around, so probably skilled, or somewhere in between.

---

Fighting Style(s): K.N.I.G.H.T. is good with her sword, and hand-to-hand combat.

Weapon Type: A somewhat large sword.
Spoiler:
Secondary Weapon: None
Armor/ Defense Attire: K.N.I.G.H.T. always has an armor shoulder piece and armor glove on her left arm/hand. Sometimes she can be found in a full suite of armor.

Element: Lightning

Special Ability: Due to the fact that under her thin layer of skin, K.N.I.G.H.T. is mostly metal and already has electric moving through her, she is able to easily conduct her element through her body. This makes it simply so that she can move it around herself to different areas to be utilized. AKA: She's a good conductor for electricity.

Luggage: K.N.I.G.H.T. simply uses an apothecary bag.

---

Guardian(s): A scientist who's name she can't find in her 'memory'.
Sibling(s): None.
Hometown: An ancient place that is long gone.
Birthdate: She isn't entirely sure what her real birth date is, but she was given one by her first master. May 2nd.

History: K.N.I.G.H.T. was created as ancient technology by a male scientist who was forced to give his project up to the royal family in exchange for his own life as he was a wanted man. The android was created in comparison to that of a female human, made to look as close to the part as possible. Not only was she made to look human, but she was also made to be a guardian of the man, though the royal soldiers showed up before the android was in complete working condition, leaving her ‘unemployed’ when she was taken, and was therefore made into a guardian for the princes and princesses of the royal family.

The one thing that the scientist had completed with the android before she was taken that made her different than the rest of the technology during that time was the fact that he managed to place a small piece of his soul into her. This left her with a connection to him that swayed with her moods a bit to match his own. Despite that fact, she still felt abandonment as she never truly knew how she came to be with the royal family and he was not around. She would never come to find out, either.

K.N.I.G.H.T. would end up being around to see the rise and fall of many members of the royal family, even seeing two of her princes being captured by the enemy during war, only making it in time to see them quartered. She would even be around long enough to see the fall of the ancient empire. As all things come around and go, even that did, and she was soon placed into hibernation.

The android had no clue how long she had been ‘asleep’ though she had been awoken by someone to find things very different. She’d even go as far to say that it was a step down than the time she had been created in. K.N.I.G.H.T. would once more be passed through many different masters and mistresses as well as different names given to her by each one; though they never stuck. During this time she never found herself particularly enjoying her charges. Until the most recent.

This was a girl, one that she cared for the most out of anyone she had ever worked for. This girl’s name was Anya, and K.N.I.G.H.T. herself was given the name Aella by her. She stuck closely to Anya’s side, never wanting to leave her. She was able to care for this girl in more than the way she did any of her other charges since her skin was made to match the texture of that of a normal humans. Not only did she have natural looking skin, but she also has artificial nerve endings that connect to her motherboard, or brain, so that she can feel things, including pain.

K.N.I.G.H.T.’s  time with this woman didn’t last nearly as long as she had hoped though. Her mistress was jumped one day, and K.N.I.G.H.T. immediately went up against her attacker. The man was using a gun, and put a bullet into her head, causing damage to her motherboard and her to ‘pass-out’. When she was finally found and repaired, she simply thanked the man who took care of her and immediately left, going to search for her mistress.

She traveled around for a long time trying to find her missing mistress, but was never able to find her. After that long time, she finally decided to settle down here.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

K.N.I.G.H.T. Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.N.I.G.H.T.   K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:52 am

I approve you! Everything looks good! Our first andriod. XD

K.N.I.G.H.T. Shizuo_render_by_asmodeusxander-d521xje
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com

K.N.I.G.H.T.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost World of Seken :: Getting Started :: Character Data :: Approved-
Jump to: