Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Mamoru, Kyuzo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

Mamoru, Kyuzo Empty
PostSubject: Mamoru, Kyuzo   Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:11 am

Lost World of Seken

---

Name: Kyuzo Mamoru

Mamoru, Kyuzo Photo

Race: Human
Nickname(s): Kyuzo-kun
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Student or Resident: Resident

---

Eye Color: Light Oak Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style(s): Short, his hair has always been short and styled to look good and clean.
Skin Tone: Normal Peach Colored.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 166 pounds.
Marking(s): Kyuzo has a scar on both of his wrists to a scar on the side of his waist.
Attire: Normal attire that would fit well to any man, normally he will wear western styled clothes that are seen from over seas and sometimes he will wear clothing that looks like he works in a bar much like the picture above. His attire is pretty simple and he usually picks clothes that are comfortable and he tries to stay in fashion, though he could care less in the new styles. Kyuzo adores simple styles and would not have it any other way. Most of his clothes are comfortable, though he does dress up for special occasions to even wearing a normal long sleeve shirt of white and black baggy pants to bed.

---

Personality: Kyuzo Mamoru is a mature man who likes his job and enjoys serving different people, usually he is alright to talk too. However, he does have a temper and is not afraid to share it to people. Easy to make mad, you have to watch out what you say to him. Other than that he is a decent guy who is silent and likes to listen to different peoples conversations. Caring though he doesn't want to admit it, he is a kind man who would want to do anything for his friends though making friends with him is quite hard. On a side note, he can be cute and some call him a cute 'drunk' since he is more opened and would love to do anything as bad as it sounds. Kyuzo likes to put up a tough guy act though he is caring and some what sensitive.
Talent(s): Cooking, Cleaning, Hand to hand combat, swordsmanship, and repairing clothes.
Habit(s): Smoking, Drinking, and easy to make mad.
Like(s): Cooking, talking with friends, sitting around, laying under the shade, eating rice, and being with his special someone.
Dislike(s): Rude people, rude or mean kids, seeing his friends sad, seeing his lover sad, and snakes.
Fear(s): Being left alone or being betrayed.

Preference(s): Kyuzo likes cute men to women, he also likes someone who can cook, and wants to help him with every little thing. Someone who he can trust, and someone who likes to spend time with him.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Though, he reads about these things is he some what unskilled.

---

Fighting Style(s): Hand to hand combat, kick-boxing, and boxing.

Weapon Type: His fists
Secondary Weapon: His feet
Armor/ Defense Attire: None.

Element: Earth

Special Ability: Super strength, kind of like the hulk though he can't go overboard with it due to it probably hurting him. With a temper like his though, it can not be avoided. Kyuzo lashes out from time to time, but he is trying to get that under control.

Luggage: Kyuzo only has one thing and that is a backpack that he carries with him.

---

Guardian(s): Mother and Father, does not know where they are. Kyuzo could care less, if they are okay then that is all that matters to him.
Sibling(s): Rinkage Mamoru. She is with his parents and are doing good from what he understands, though he misses his sister.
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Birthdate: December 2nd

History: As normal as it sounds, Kyuzo grew up normally like all of the kids though he grew up way to fast and became mature when he was 13. Studying in school was not hard for him, he actually passed his classes quite well. Going into high school though did this change, he got in with the wrong crowd and did things that got him in trouble. However, he found out that this wasn't good for him and thus left his old friends and made new ones. After a while did he pass high school and now has become a adult today. Working in a bar and serving different people he would not have it any other way. However, he does miss his little sister Rinkage due to him moving out after passing High school. Kyuzo does write to her every month and is happy when he gets a response. Kyuzo is normally found in his bar serving customers.

Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com
Kyuzo Mamoru
Admin
Kyuzo Mamoru

Character sheet
Health: 125
Skill: 80
Money: --

Mamoru, Kyuzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamoru, Kyuzo   Mamoru, Kyuzo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:47 am

I dub myself approved! XD Yosh!
Mamoru, Kyuzo Shizuo_render_by_asmodeusxander-d521xje
Back to top Go down
https://lostworldofseken.forumotion.com

Mamoru, Kyuzo
Page 1 of 1