Lost World of Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

Morimoto, Akira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Morimoto

Akira Morimoto

Character sheet
Health: 115
Skill: 75
Money: --

Morimoto, Akira Empty
PostSubject: Morimoto, Akira   Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 am

Lost World of Seken

---

Name: 'Wild' Akira Morimoto

Morimoto, Akira 250338_157321

Race: Neko
Nickname(s): 'Mori' only to friends, 'Ashley' only to those he loves, 'Mugen' only to those who he hates or sees as rivals.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Occupation: In search of a job. Has a opened mind and will try anything once.

Student or Resident: Akira is a resident since he quit school when he was about to be in High School.

---

Eye Color: Topaz Yellow
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style(s): Faintly long and kind of messy, though he does brush it to make it look less messy
Skin Tone: Healthy is his skin. Has a good light tan to his skin.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 130 pounds.
Marking(s): None
Attire: Akira tends to dress up in colors of red and black. He likes the way that they look. Due to him having black cat ears does he hide them in a black beanie. Does have a black slender tail though he does show it off for many don't believe it is real until he moves it. A kind of guy who likes to dress up tough can this be a lie since he likes to try out different fashions. Necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc . He dresses up well in fashion and likes how it looks. Akira can change his look though, especially when he has time to lay around and be lazy.

---

Personality: A character who is easy to make mad as well as easy to hurt, Akira is a caring guy though he doesn't want to show it much. To new people is he curious and distant. To friends he is kind and will give you ever lasting support. To loved ones will he smile and hug them with affectionate eyes. Since he comes off as mean at first, some don't guess him to be nice though he is nice. It is just people want to make him mad. Akira is also childish and pouts when he is upset this then leads to him making horrible choices which hurt him later on. Akira wants to open up, but finds it hard sometimes. He tries though, seriously.

Talent(s): Putting on the latest fashions and is a house-wife.
Habit(s): Gets mad easily, tends to bite his knuckles for the heck of it.
Like(s): Milk, fish, chicken, beef, rice....food in general. Swimming, Jogging, Shopping, those who are close to him, and clothes.
Dislike(s): Dogs, snakes, birds, rabbits....certain animals who annoy him or try to annoy him.
Fear(s): Large dogs, abusive people, and seeing someone who he cares hurt.

Preference(s): They gotta love cats and milk! Oh, they also have to be a good looking character. Nothing to overwhelming!

Slim, bright, caring, understanding, attractive, and lightly cute. Both girls and guys have to look good to play the part.

Skilled/ Unskilled: Unskilled

---

Fighting Style(s): Using his feet while he kicks or attacks someone. Cat like reflexes.

Weapon Type: Uses a lone dagger
Secondary Weapon: Reflexes of being a cat.
Armor/ Defense Attire: None

Element: Earth

Special Ability: Super Bound 'Jump Booster'. Can bound really far to get to places faster.

Luggage: Bookbag.

---

Guardian(s): Asato Morimoto. 'Father, Age 30'
Sibling(s): None
Hometown: Iceland. Has moved here however due to changes at him. Father got remarried to a abusive women who drinks.
Birthdate: July 10th

History:

"Young as you are, you are strong.", spoke a fatherly voice. A pure black haired man stood outside of a glass in the hospital. Asato was proud to have a son, his only son. Something happened to his wife, she died when she gave birth to Akira due to complications during the labor. Asato choose not to tell his son anything about his mother due to her dying because of him. The years went on and Asato looked over Akira. He taught him everything he knowed about being a neko. They were both nekoes. Once he had learned everything was he able to be called a adult.

A birthday happened and Akira was blowing out a eighteen candled cake. They lived in Iceland for so many years and it was actually the best time of his life. Akira did went to school, but quit due to bullies and mean people being there. Asato saw nothing wrong about his choice, since it was hard for many to understand what they were and if it was natural. Akira would go outside on his own some days to better himself by jumping, in time he became a pro. A pro jumper. This skill would be used in desperate times, which of course happened often. Being chased by bullies to even being chased by the neighborhood dogs. Life was pretty interesting for Akira since he acted like a alley cat.

One day after returning from his rounds of jogging did he blink seeing Asato talking to a women, a fairly young women with long blonde hair and green eyes. At first it looked that she was nice, but once she drank did it change. Asato went to work on his normal days and left Akira alone with her when she was in one of her moods. Breaking of glass, bad curse words were thrown, as well as punches and kicks. Akira didn't know what to do and would speak his mind to her which only made it worse. "I am going to be your mother soon! So, you better obey me you little brat!", such harsh words came from a young women who was beautiful on the outside but not in the inside. Akira was shocked by her words.

Marriage!? Already! Not knowing what to do further did he leave the house with that horrible women inside. For a long time did he walk the small town with his head down in thought. Why was his father going to marry such a horrible women! It did not add up. A small band-aid was seen over his eyes and cheekbones. Abuse was not allowed...or was it? Akira didn't know how the law worked and it was all due to him quitting school. Though, his father never objected to the idea of him quitting school. Akira stayed to himself that day and returned later that night.

"Akira there you are!", spoke a worried father who hugged him when he entered his house. The lady was still there with a smug smile over her face. Akira glared over his father's shoulder at her in the hug. "I am okay father.", spoke a calm Akira who was far but calm. He wanted that women gone! But was it true? Were they to be married?

A chat happened and his questions were answered. Asato was going to marry this lady who was now named Rose. She continued giving her smug look and it took just now for Akira to notice. She was marrying his father for his money! It wasn't cause she loved him! Feeling hurt and mad did Akira speak to his father alone by making him come outside with him. It was then that Akira spoke of wanting to leave to go out on his own. Again, his father did not object though he was sad.

The next day, Akira left his hometown and came here in hopes of making his life a better one. Friends, lovers, and a future all laid ahead. Though, he did question. What would happen to his father since now he married Rose?
Back to top Go down
Lucien
Lucien

Location : Wouldn't it be best for you to find out on your own?

Character sheet
Health: 130
Skill: 85

Morimoto, Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morimoto, Akira   Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm

I approve you. When you get the chance make your Combat stats. After that have fun.

Sincerely, Your Mod- Lucien

Morimoto, Akira SephirothRenderCrisis-1
Back to top Go down
Akira Morimoto

Akira Morimoto

Character sheet
Health: 115
Skill: 75

Morimoto, Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morimoto, Akira   Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

!

: D Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morimoto, Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morimoto, Akira   Morimoto, Akira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morimoto, Akira
Page 1 of 1