Lost World of Seken

Have fun in being a ninja, demon, and so much more! Live anyway you want and make a future in order to survive!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gintoma Raki
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Flower Hill
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am by K.N.I.G.H.T.

» Updates for Seken!
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am by Kyuzo Mamoru

» Dining at its fairest. (Marcelle)
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm by Marcelle Amberden

» OCC Chatroom
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm by Bunta

» Balcony
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm by Ivory

» Ivory's Room
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm by Ivory

» Bathroom
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm by Ivory

» Living Room
♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm by Ivory

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Gintoma Raki

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 304 subjects

♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunta

Bunta

Character sheet
Health: 120
Skill: 75
Money: --

♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  Empty
PostSubject: ♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪    ♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Lost World of Seken

---

Name: ♪ Bunta Tripp ♪

♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  Tumblr_lx1qw3aW851qepugpo1_500

Race: Angel 'Draco'
Nickname(s): Trent or Kent ♪
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual- all the way love ♪~

Student or Resident: 10th Grade Student of Seken High / Resident ♪~

---

Eye Color: Violet
Hair Color: White
Hair Style(s): Short and Spikey much like my love ♪~
Skin Tone: Normal tan which isn't unsightly
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140 pounds
Marking(s): Violet marks under his right eye
Attire: Cool and very detailed as super 'cool'. The attire of this young man is lively much like how he is with different people of different genders. Coming off as a gothic punk is he also a fun loving guy who likes to smile and have fun. Clothing of white and black and white look good on him, and he also likes to wear shredded white tops no matter short or long over black sleeveless tops. This young man is cool and he likes to show it off with a calm if not happy aura about himself.

---

Personality: Fun, kind, open, energetic, hyper, and sweet is just the few things about him. He can also be serious as well as tough around his friends who are in trouble. Bunta loves to converse with anyone and he also likes to give hugs and make others laugh which thus means he goofs off alot! Though, it is a surprise that he gets good grades. Rather, he is a A student which is really well for his childish antics. Oh, he is also a child due to him acting like one from time to time. Others speak of him being a handsome man one day and some question this. Bunta loves everyone, it is rather hard to get on his bad side and so if you do I suggest you stay clear of him for a while.

Bunta is also easy to make jealous as well as upset, he puts his heart into everything he does and seeing it shattered will break his heart a tad. This young man still has a lot of growing up to do.
Talent(s): Repairing and or making clothes. Drawing. Dancing.
Habit(s): Tends to hum to himself when he draws. Sucks on his lower lip and or gnaws on it when he is in thought.
Like(s): Conversing with new people, getting to goof off, cooking, kissing his beloved, making others and himself laugh. Drawing as well as eating ramen noodles. Loves candy and soda very much ♪~
Dislike(s): Mushrooms. Fish. Onions. Rodents of any kind. Seeing people cry or watching heart-breaking movies.
Fear(s): Heights to lightning.

Preference(s): Bunta is open to anything which then leads him to never being picky though he is kind of picky. Guys or girls can come at him with open arms, just as long as they are good cooks and love to have a fun time...you know what I mean? Bunta is also a lover of revealing clothes to feeding his partner their food. Baby talk then comes natural to him and even at times will he be a bit dominating. No, he is dominate which is strange with all that is in the package.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Unknown. Though, he knows his fair share of loving moments.

---

Fighting Style(s): Kicking, punching, and jabbing. Rather he likes to use anything that is within reach or can be used and any given time.

Weapon Type: Ring. 'Uses his left hand mainly when attacking'
Secondary Weapon: Silver pole which can become little or big all depending if he squeezes it.
Armor/ Defense Attire: N/A

Element: Light

Special Ability: Diamond Gust. A light gust comes out when he uses his wings of that of a dragon appearance . A gust of diamonds is a simple term in which he uses it to blind or hit the target.

Luggage: Bunta carries a bookbag along with a side bag when he travels.

---

Guardian(s): Use to live with his father, but now lives alone due to some complications. Rather, his father doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.
Sibling(s): N/A
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Birthdate: Feb. 5th ♪~

History: To start things off...

Bunta Tripp was raised in Tokyo, Japan. His mother died to a freak accident of a hit and run with a car, to make matters worse his father became depressed due to her passing. The single father tried his best to cope with this depression but it seemed to fail at times. Bunta went to school and did everything that kids his age did at the time. Graduating Elementary pretty quickly did he hope to celebrate it with his dad, however it didn't seem to go as planned. Bunta's father was at work and stayed at work, he never if not hardly came home. Not despairing did Bunta continue on with his studies and became a good student with plenty of A's. Teachers were impressed but then they questioned him when he went to his own PTA meetings. Bunta only spoke the truth that his father could care less about his grades and the teachers became worried for him when he was a freshman. Never did he show any signs of sadness.

As it continued and he passed his Freshman exams did his father came home, and as swiftly as the truth came forth did he say 'Bye' to his son and left for good. Bunta couldn't really say anything as he watched his father leave and never did he feel sad which many people guessed he hid his feelings well behind his smiles. Continuing on with his life did he get a apartment and is now working while he goes to school. Bunta has opened his own Tailor shop in hopes of buying his way to college when he becomes of age. The young man still lives alone and is continuing on without any other obstacles in his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien
Lucien

Location : Wouldn't it be best for you to find out on your own?

Character sheet
Health: 130
Skill: 85
Money: --

♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪    ♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Hm, I like it. It holds a lot of information with so little detail. It is simple and it is sweet. *Laughs to himself*

Approved!

Sincerely, Your Mod- Lucien

♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪  SephirothRenderCrisis-1

Back to top Go down
View user profile

♪ Tripp, Bunta ♪
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost World of Seken :: Getting Started :: Character Data :: Approved-
Jump to: